Future Stars Series
The Longhorns have been selected as a member program to the select Future Stars Series sponsored by New Balance and Program15 Baseball. This elite invite only program puts the Longhorns on the map with some of the top programs in the county. For more information please check out: http://futurestarsseries.com/
The New Balance Future Stars Series is a national grassroots effort by New Balance, experienced MLB players and professional scouts, and top baseball minds in the game to bring true development and player evaluation back to the amateur game that is being lost.
- The Crossroads Baseball Series has been selected to help bring this opportunity for player guidance to the state/local level across the US for all players aspiring to play at the next level. We are excited to have been selected to do this…
- Whether looking to play at the next level, already committed to play in college, or preparing for the MLB draft, we are heavily recommending that your top players attend the ‘New Balance Future Stars Development/Evaluation Combine’ on January 15th at SportZone Indy in Indianapolis.
- Check out the flyer HERE
JANUARY 15TH EVENT DETAILS:
- MLB players and scouts with 200 years of MLB experience and 11 World Series rings will be at this event working with players and writing extensive scouting reports on players for MLB Scouts and D1/D2 college coaches.
- Crossroads and Prospect Wire will both be in attendance working the event for all levels of college coaches to follow players. This includes player notifications sent directly to D1/D2 college coaches phones and 100’s of RSVP’d College Coaches requesting information.
- Players are being invited from top travel organizations across a 5 state radius for this event. Organizational Leaders from these programs are being encouraged to attend this event.
- Extensive scouting reports of each player, along with data/analytics will be documented, put into a database at the request of Pro Scouts and Top College programs, and will be accessible by players after the event to understand where they stand, how they project, and what they can do to develop as a player.
- NOTE: This event is for players planning to play at the next level whether searching for a college, already signed, or preparing for the draft.
New Balance National Staff/Evaluators/Advisors:
- Bob Watson– Special Assistant to the President (50 yrs pro experience; 2 time MLB All-Star, New York Yankees GM, 3 World Series Rings)
- Butch Baccala – VP, Baseball Operations (25+ years in scouting and player development)
- Adam Czajkowski – Assistant Director of Operations (Former New York Yankees Area Scout and Player Development Video Coordinator)
- Roberto Kelly – Hitting Coordinator (14+ years MLB service)
- Chad Moeller – Catching Coordinator (11+ years MLB service)
- Benji Gil – Infield Coordinator (8+ years MLB service)
- Nelson Gord – Director of College Recruiting
- Stephen Mackey – Mental Skills Coordinator, President of 2Words
- Marc Tramuta – Scouting Director, NY Mets
- Mark Snipp – Special Assignment Scout, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Joe Butler – Pro Scout, Chicago White Sox
- Darnell Coles – MLB Hitting Coach, Milwaukee Brewers
- Derek Johnson – MLB Pitching Coach, Milwaukee Brewers
- Kevin Bootay – Pro Scout, Miami Marlins
- Arnold Brathwaite – Northeast Supervisor, San Francisco Giants
- Keith Law – ESPN Writer